Enrich notes by using media to illustrate important information.
- Tap to see media.
- Tap to add a photo.
- Tap to take a picture.
- Tap to add a figure.
- Tap to insert a webclip.
- Tap to add a text or handwriting note.
Pictures and sticky notes can be added by tapping or dragging them into the note.
- Tap the currently selected tool.
- Tap to take a picture or add one from your photo album.
A photo can also be taken directly from the keyboard toolbar when typing.
After adding media to a note, you can edit the item like so:
- While using the text tool, tap an item with one finger to select it.
- Alternatively, tap an item with two fingers while using another tool.
Find a variety of useful tools under utilities . You can change paper style to fit your note-taking needs and access help . Also, on iPhone tap to share a note through email or a cloud service.