If Notability regularly crashes, please let us know:
1. Which MacOS/iOS version you are you using.
- iOS: "Settings > General > About > Version".
- Mac: In your Mac's menu bar, click " > About This Mac".
2. Which version of Notability you are using.
- iOS: "Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage > Notability".
- Mac: In your Mac's menu bar, click "Notability > About Notability".
3. What type of device you have.
- The model number is on the back of your iPad.
4. Does Notability crash randomly, or only when you do specific things?
5. Does Notability crash for all of your notes, or only some?
- Send us one or two notes so we can test them. Please send them in "Note" format by tapping "Format > Note" when you export a note.
If you're using an iPad, please also let us know:
1. Does Notability crash after a hard restart of your iPad? To do this, press and hold the iPad's home button and sleep/wake button at the same time.
2. Does Notability crash in Safe Mode?
- Open your iPad's Settings app.
- Tap Notability in the left column.
- Turn on Safe Mode in the right column.
3. Go through these steps to find crash logs:
- In Notability, go to your Library.
- Tap "( i )" near the bottom left corner.
- Tap "Support".
- If a screen with an Incident Identifier appears, send us the ID.