If Notability regularly crashes, please let us know:
1. Which MacOS/iOS version you are you using.
- iOS: "Settings > General > About > Version".
- Mac: In your Mac's menu bar, click " > About This Mac".
2. Which version of Notability you are using.
- iOS: "Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage > Manage Storage > Notability".
- Mac: In your Mac's menu bar, click "Notability > About Notability".
3. What type of device you have.
- The model number is on the back of your iPad.
4. Does Notability crash randomly, or only when you do specific things?
5. Does Notability crash for all of your notes, or only some?
- Send us one or two notes so we can test them. Please send them in "Note" format by tapping "Format > Note" when you export a note.
If you're using an iPad, please also let us know:
1. Does Notability crash after a hard restart of your iPad? To do this, press and hold the iPad's home button and sleep/wake button at the same time.
2. Does Notability crash in Safe Mode?
- Open your iPad's Settings app.
- Tap Notability in the left column.
- Turn on Safe Mode in the right column.
3. Go through these steps to find your Support Diagnostics:
- In Notability, tap the gear icon to get to your Settings.
- Under the About tab, tap Support Diagnostics.
- Tap "Send".
- Copy and paste the device information that shows up into this thread.
- If applicable, please also include your iCloud storage capacity and available storage.
If you run into a "configured account" error, make sure that you have the Apple Mail application installed and have an email account configured via Device Settings > Passwords & Accounts with Mail togged on.
4. Go through these steps to find iOS crash logs.