April 16, 2018
- Fixed a bug that could make PDF backgrounds disappear after renaming a note.
- Miscellaneous stability improvements.
April 10, 2018
- Improved support for notes containing large PDFs:
- Notes load faster and are more responsive when editing.
- Notes use less processing power, increasing stability.
- Search is more reliable.
March 8, 2018
- Added option to add one-inch margins when exporting notes as PDFs.
- Minor bug fixes.
January 12, 2018
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug that could make recording playback misbehave in some notes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when starting audio recording on macOS Yosemite.
- Restored 20-minute increments for recordings.
January 4, 2018
- Made search considerably faster.
- Improved audio recovery when Notability crashes or is closed while recording.
- Bug fixes:
- Notes are no longer duplicated if you turn iCloud syncing off and back on.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent notes from downloading from iCloud.
- Fixed a bug that could create duplicate folders in Google Drive when exporting notes.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when dragging sticky notes with a lot of handwriting.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when syncing notes through iCloud.
October 12, 2017
- Fixed a crash when opening a note's iCloud version history.
- Fixed an issue that made the iCloud version conflict menu's background unreadable.
- Fixed an issue that made the color picker inactive the first time it was used.
- When making a subject or divider, the cursor is now put in the name field automatically.