Send your notes to other apps in multiple file formats with the steps below.
From the Library
- Tap > Select Notes
- Tap the notes you’d like to export
- Tap Share and a Share Options menu will appear:
File Format: Choose from PDF, Note, JPEG, or PNG
- Each file format has different options under More options for you to customize.
- Connected services: Tap on the connected service to view folders in that third party service and to export.
- File Format: Choose from PDF, Note, JPEG, or PNG
- Tap Share in the top right corner of the Share options menu and Apple's share menu will appear.
From a Note
- Open the note you’d like to export.
- Select to open the Options menu.
- Quick Share to export via Apple’s Share menu.
- Share Options to select a file format to export the note in, choose a connected service to export to, and access Apple's share menu.
- Publish to Gallery to share with Notability's Gallery community (unavailable in China Mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau).