You can use a variety of colors, widths, and styles to emphasize the most important parts of your notes. One quick tip: to write small, zoom in on a note before writing.
- Click in the toolbar to handwrite.
- Click in the toolbar to highlight.
- Click in the toolbar to erase handwriting.
- Click to show the style panel that includes ink width, colors, and styles.
Highlighting Text in Typing Mode
- Click to enter typing mode.
- Double click a word to select it, or click and drag to select multiple words.
- Control-click or right-click the selected text.
- Click "Highlight" from the menu that appears.
- Alternatively, use the command-control-h keyboard shortcut.
- To edit or remove the highlighting, control-click or right-click a highlighted word and click "Edit Highlight" from the menu that appears.
This works for both typed text and text in PDFs.
You can move, cut, copy, delete, restyle, flip, resize, and rotate handwriting.
- Click in the toolbar.
- Drag a rectangle around the handwriting you'd like to edit.
- To move the handwriting, click and drag it.
- To cut, copy, delete, restyle, or flip the handwriting, control-click it and click an option from the menu that appears.
- To resize the handwriting, click and drag the selection rectangle's handles.
- To resize the handwriting in one dimension at a time, hold down the shift key while draging a handle.
- To rotate the handwriting, place your cursor just outside of a corner drag handle. A curved arrow will appear. Click and drag.
- To rotate in 22.5-degree increments and reach 45 or 90 degrees easily, hold down the shift key while rotating.