The Library is the screen that shows your notes, subjects, and dividers. It's where you organize and access your notes. The Library displays notes on the right side of the screen with subjects and dividers on the left side of the screen.
The toolbar at the top of the screen has buttons for:
- EDIT editing notes, subjects, and dividers
- making subjects and dividers
- exporting files
- importing files
- making new notes
The toolbar in the bottom left corner has buttons for:
Notability is arranged in two main views.
The Library View
The Library is the screen that shows your notes, subjects, and dividers. It's where you organize and access your notes. This view has two main panels: the subject list and the note list.
- Subjects can be reordered to provide the ideal view. Use dividers to organize subjects into groups.
- The All Notes subject shows all of your notes.
- The Unfiled subject shows any note that isn't in a subject.
- Once you tap a subject, the list of notes in that subject will appear.
- Notes can be sorted by name, date created, or date modified.
- Tap to make a new note.
- Tap at the top of the note list to import files from a cloud service.
- You can move notes between subjects to reorganize.
The Note View
Create and capture information in the note view by using the pen, text, highlighter, eraser, scissors, or the camera. You can also use the mic to record audio and link it to your notes.