Enrich notes by using media to illustrate important information.
- Tap to see media.
- Tap to add a photo.
- Tap to take a picture.
- Tap to add a GIF.
- Tap to add a web clip.
- Tap to add a sticky note.
- Tap to add a sticker.
- Tap the currently selected tool.
- Tap to take a picture or add one from your photo album.
You can also take a photo directly from the typing toolbar.
- While using any tool except for the hand tool, tap an item with one finger to select it.
- Tap and drag the item to move it.
- Tap and drag the item's corners to resize it.
- Tap "Delete" to delete the item.
Adding Web Clips via Drag & Drop
You may have to drag & drop a web link into Notability to generate the clipping.
To drag & drop:
- Hold down on the URL until you are dragging a tab with a (+) sign
- Background Safari and open Notability
- Drop the tab into the note
Alternatively, you can use Multitasking to drag & drop. For more details on that, check out this article from Apple.