Notability's Library lets you put notes in logical groups:
- Notes are your individual files.
- Subjects let you group notes together.
- Dividers let you group subjects together.
Making Subjects and Dividers
- Tap .
- Tap "Create Subject" or "Create Divider".
- Type in a name.
- Tap "Done".
Moving Notes into Subjects
- Press and hold on a note's thumbnail.
- Drag the thumbnail over a subject.
- Let go to drop the note into the subject.
On iPad, you can move notes in bulk:
- Tap "Edit".
- Tap notes to select them.
- Press and hold a note's thumbnail.
- Drop the thumbnail into a subject.
- Open a subject.
- Scroll above the first note in the subject to find the sort options.
- Modified Date
- Created Date