You can move, rename, and do more with subjects and dividers.
- Open Notability's Library.
- On iPhone, tap .
- Tap "Edit" in the top left corner.
- To move a subject or divider, press and hold . Then drag up or down.
- Closed dividers take their subjects with them.
- Open dividers leave subjects where they are.
- Tap "Name" to rename a subject or divider.
- Tap "Color" to change a subject's color.
- Tap "Password" to set a password for a subject.
Please note: You cannot recover forgotten passwords.
- Tap "Delete" to delete a subject or divider.
Deleting a subject will also delete the notes in the subject.
Deleting a divider will only delete the divider—not the subjects in it.