You can capture fine details in a note by zooming in to sketch or write. You can also zoom out to see multiple pages at once.
Enabling Zoom View
- Tap in the upper right corner of a note.
- Enable Zoom View.
A zoom window will appear at the bottom of the screen, and a zoom target box will appear above it.
- Anything you write in the zoom window will appear in the target box.
- To move the target box, tap anywhere on the screen.
- To resize the target box, use a two-finger pinch anywhere on the screen.
Alternatively, on iPad, tap and drag the box's bottom right corner.
- To zoom in, place two fingers together on the screen and spread them apart.
- To zoom out, place two fingers apart on the screen and pinch together.