Sketch and write in detail by zooming. There are two ways to zoom.
- To zoom in, place two fingers together on the screen and spread them apart.
- To zoom out, place two fingers apart on the screen and bring them together.
Zoom Writing Mode
- Tap the pen or highlighter in the toolbar.
- To open zoom writing, tap or tap and hold anywhere on the screen.
- To close zoom writing, tap .
A zoom window will appear at the bottom of the screen, and a zoom target box will appear above. Zoom mode offers several features to let you write naturally.
- Anything you write in the zoom window will appear in the target box.
- To move the target box, tap anywhere on the screen.
- To resize the target box, use a two-finger pinch anywhere on the screen, or tap and drag the box's bottom right corner (iPad only).
- Auto-advance is the colored region on the right side of the zoom window. Once you finish a handwritten stroke in this region, the target box will advance automatically. To adjust the auto-advance region, use the drag handle at the edge of the region.