You can capture fine details in a note by zooming in to sketch or write. You can also zoom out to see multiple pages at once.
If you’d like to convert handwriting to text for multiple pages, you can zoom out to view all of the pages at once. From there, you can convert the handwriting all at once with the lasso tool.
- To zoom in, place two fingers together on the screen and spread them apart.
- To zoom out, place two fingers apart on the screen and pinch together.
Zoom Writing Mode
- Tap or .
- Tap or tap and hold anywhere in the note.
- Tap again to close zoom writing mode.
A zoom window will appear at the bottom of the screen, and a zoom target box will appear above.
- Anything you write in the zoom window will appear in the target box.
- To move the target box, tap anywhere on the screen.
- To resize the target box, use a two-finger pinch anywhere on the screen.
Alternatively, on iPad, tap and drag the box's bottom right corner.
- When you finish a handwritten stroke on the right side of the zoom window, the target box will automatically advances. To adjust the auto-advance area, drag the handle at the edge of the area.