You can capture fine details in a note by zooming in to sketch or write.
- To zoom in, place two fingers together on the screen and spread them apart.
- To zoom out, place two fingers apart on the screen and pinch together.
Zoom Writing Mode
- Tap or .
- Tap or tap and hold anywhere in the note.
- Tap again to close zoom writing mode.
A zoom window will appear at the bottom of the screen, and a zoom target box will appear above.
- Anything you write in the zoom window will appear in the target box.
- To move the target box, tap anywhere on the screen.
- To resize the target box, use a two-finger pinch anywhere on the screen.
Alternatively, on iPad, tap and drag the box's bottom right corner.
- When you finish a handwritten stroke on the right side of the zoom window, the target box will automatically advances. To adjust the auto-advance area, drag the handle at the edge of the area.