Create a Note
- Use in the upper right corner of the Library to create a new note.
Notes can’t have the same name, each note can only be created with unique names.
Rename a Note
- Open a note, select , and tap on the note name at the top to start typing.
- Tap and hold or right-click on a note in the Library and select Rename.
Move Notes into Subjects
Notes can be moved into subjects only—notes can’t be moved directly into dividers.
- Select and hold on a note's thumbnail.
- Drag the note over a subject.
- Let go to drop the note into the subject.
- Select in the upper right corner of the Library.
- From the Options menu, pick Select Notes.
- Select the notes you’d like to take action with.
- Tap on the group of notes and hold.
- Drag the notes over a subject and release to place them inside.
Duplicate, Favorite, and Delete Notes
- Open Notability's Library.
- Press and hold or right-click on a note to Duplicate, Favorite, and/or Delete.
- Delete by swiping from left-to-right on a note’s name.
- Tap or click on in the upper right corner of the Library and choose Select Notes.
- Pick the notes you’d like to take action with or Select All.
- Select from Duplicate, Favorite, and/or Delete at the bottom menu.
Notes can be recovered for up to 30 days after you deleted them.
After 30 days, they will be permanently deleted.
- Go to in the upper left corner of the Library.
- Go to the Recently Deleted tab.
- Select notes and press Recover Notes.