Import files from other apps like PDFs, PowerPoints, and spreadsheets into Notability.
- Press and hold on in the Library.
- Select Import.
- Choose to import from: Files, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, Box, or WebDAV.
- Tap in the Library.
- At the bottom of the note’s page, tap .
- Tap on the file you’d like to import into this note.
Drag and Drop (Mac)
- Drag and drop a file directly into your note list or a subject.
- Drag and drop a PDF onto an open note to add the PDF to the end of the note.
- Click File > Import at the top of your Mac's screen and select the files you'd like to import. The files will be added to the currently selected subject.
From Other Apps
To import files from other apps, use the share feature in those apps.