You can import files from a variety of locations to continue working from anywhere. Notability can open PDF, RTF, TXT, and Note files. With the help of Google Drive, it can also import Microsoft Word (DOC), Powerpoint (PPT), and Excel (XLS) files.
- Importing from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and WebDAV
- Importing from iCloud Drive
- Importing from Other Apps
- In Notability's library, tap .
- On iPhone, open a subject and scroll to the top of the note list to find .
To change the destination subject, tap the subject name in the bottom right corner. If a file is imported into the wrong subject, tap the subject name under the imported file's name to change the note's subject.
Enable or install the iCloud Drive app.
- On iOS 9, go to Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive and enable "Show on Home Screen".
- On iOS 10, download "iCloud Drive" from the App Store.
- Open the iCloud Drive app.
- Find the file you'd like to open in Notability.
- Tap the ( i ) to the right of the file's names.
- Tap the share button (the square with an up arrow).
- Tap Notability from the list of apps that appears.
You can import files from other apps by using the Share feature in those apps.