You can import files from a variety of locations to keep working from anywhere. Notability can open PDF, RTF, TXT, and Note files. With the help of Google Drive, it can also import Microsoft Word (DOC), Powerpoint (PPT), and Excel (XLS) files.
- Importing from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and WebDAV
- Importing from iCloud Drive
- Importing from Other Apps
- In the library, tap .
- On iPhone, scroll above the first note in a subject to find this.
To change the destination subject, tap the subject name in the bottom right corner. If a file is imported into the wrong subject, tap the subject name under the imported file's name to change the note's subject.
- Install the iCloud Drive or Files app.
- iOS 9: Go to "Settings > iCloud > iCloud Drive" and enable "Show on Home Screen".
- iOS 10: Download "iCloud Drive" from the App Store.
- iOS 11: Download "Files" from the App Store.
You can import files from other apps by using the Share feature in those apps.