Notability can import PDFs, RTFs, text files, Word docs, PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, and the app's custom Note file format.
- Open Notability's Library.
- Tap .
(On iPhone, scroll above the first note in a subject to find this.)
- Tap a cloud service and log in if prompted.
- Optionally, tap the subject name in the bottom right corner to change the import destination.
- Tap a file to import it, or tap "Import All" to import all files in a folder.
- Tap "Done".
- Download iCloud Drive (iOS 10) or Files (iOS 11) from the App Store.
- Open iCloud Drive or Files.
- Find the file you'd like to import.
- Tap "( i )" by the file's names.
- Tap the share button.
- Tap Notability from the list of apps.
To import files from other apps, use the share feature in those apps.