Straight lines are great for making graphs, designs, and shapes.
Drawing Straight Lines
- Tap or .
- Draw a line and momentarily hold your finger or stylus down at the end.
- The line will automatically straighten.
- Keep moving your finger or stylus to resize the line or change its angle.
- Pause while resizing the line to make a magnifying loupe appear for detailed work.
To help make crisp designs and shapes, straight lines behave uniquely:
- They automatically connect to nearby straight lines.
- They snap to lines in Notability's grid papers.
- They snap to 45-degree increments to make angles.
After you draw a straight line, it behaves like any other handwriting. If you use grid paper, however, the line snaps to the grid's lines when you move the line.