Draw a shape, and hold the stroke until the ink snaps into a shape. Shapes can be styled and manipulated like regular handwriting!
- Create circles, ellipses, triangles, squares, rectangles, pentagons, hexagons, and irregular shapes
- To expand or minimize a shape tap and hold during shape creation.
- The red lines are snapping guidelines to help keep shapes aligned with other shapes and the grid paper.
- Tap to select a shape, using any tool except the hand tool Tap the shape with the Apple Pencil or one finger; two fingers if not using the Apple Pencil.
Rectangles and Ovals
- These can be resized proportionally using two fingers.
- Tap a point on triangles to change the shape.
- Straight lines are now shapes, you can choose a point to move it.
Stroke and Fill Color
- To change the stroke or fill color: tap to select the shape, then tap on the Style menu to select “Stroke” and “Fill”.
Perfect Shape Eraser
- Shapes can also be drawn using the eraser. Select the partial eraser, draw a shape and hold down for a second until the shape autocorrects into a Perfect Shape.