Using Notability as a Teacher
Preparing for Class
- Create and manage resources like syllabi, schedules, lesson plans, assignments, study guides, tests, exams, assessments, forms, permission slips, instructions for substitute teachers, and more.
- Flip your classroom by using iOS 11’s screen recorder to make videos of your notes.
- Distribute files with students through a shared folder in Google Drive.
- Collect files from students through a shared folder in Google Drive.
- Write feedback directly on students’ work.
- Add spoken feedback in students’ work to offer more personalized feedback and help students who learn better with verbal feedback.
- Replace your whiteboard by connecting your iPad to a TV or projector through apps like AirPlay, AirServer, Annotate.net, or Mirroring360.
- Share students’ work with the class by showing their iPads on an Apple TV or projector.
Have more questions? Submit a request