Multi-Note lets you open and work on two notes simultaneously in horizontal or vertical view. With the Note Switcher, you can switch between notes quickly.
- Open a note.
- Swipe from the left side of the screen to open the Note Switcher.
- Press and hold a note’s thumbnail.
- Tap Open On Right or Open On Bottom.
Alternatively, drag and drop a note from the Note Switcher into the note editing area.
- Open a new note.
- Right-click on a second note and select Open in a New Window.
Switching Notes and Orientation (iPad only)
- Open the Note Switcher.
- Press and hold the thumbnail for one of the notes in use.
- Select Switch Notes for the notes to swap places.
- Select Switch Orientation to move between a left-right or top-bottom view.