Multi-Note lets you open and work on two notes at once. With the Note Switcher, you can also switch among notes quickly.
Ideas for Using Multi-Note
- Highlight terms in a textbook and summarize concepts in another note.
- Keep a meeting's agenda in view while taking minutes in a separate note.
- Plan a vacation by writing a packing list while looking at your trip itinerary.
- Use a blank note as a scratch pad while working on a class assignment.
- Make a note of frequently used drawings that you can drag into other notes at any time.
- Open a note.
- Swipe from the left side of the screen to open the Note Switcher.
- Tap for a note.
- Tap "Open On Left" or "Open On Right".
Alternatively, drag and drop a note from the Note Switcher into the note editing area.
- Open the Note Switcher.
- Tap the note you want to close.
- Tap "Close".
Alternatively, drag the handle between the two notes to one side of the screen.