This is a major update for Notability! We've added powerful new features: handwriting recognition, handwriting-to-text conversion, viewing two notes side-by-side (Multi-Note), switching between notes quickly without going back to the Library, and an updated Help Center.
Handwriting Search (for iPad)
- Handwriting is now searchable from the Library and within a specific note.
- Handwriting can also be converted to text.
- The first time you launch Notability, your library will be indexed. After that, your handwriting will be searchable! If you have a lot of handwriting, creating the initial index may take a while.
Multi-Note (for iPad)
- Multi-Note lets you work with two notes side-by-side.
- The new Note Switcher lets you switch between notes quickly.
- Supports audio recording and playback.
- We added a Recent Notes subject to the Library just below All Notes.
- Recent Notes lists up to 10 of your most recently opened notes.
Updated Help Center
- The new Help Center can be opened by tapping the question mark in the Library.
- The Help Center contains updated articles and tutorials.