- You can now use any font you've installed on your iPad. After you install a font with an app like iFont or AnyFont, the font will automatically appear in Notability's list of fonts.
- Your recently used fonts now appear at the top of the font menu.
- You can now use more built-in fonts for non-Roman characters.
- When you use Text-to-Speech, Notability now detects the language of your selected text to read the text in a voice designed for that specific language.
- When you make a new subject, it's now inserted below the currently selected subject.
- Search is now even faster for long notes.
- Fixed a bug that made search results inaccurate after adding or removing pages.
- Fixed a bug that disabled the “Keep iPad Awake” option after taking a picture in Notability.
- Fixed a bug that made search highlights fail to appear in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that made the page manager fail to open when using search and Multi-Note together.