If you need to make a selection for handwriting spanning more than one page, you can use the following workaround:
- Open two notes using Multi-Note.
- Tap on the note that you want to use and then tap on the Lasso tool.
- The Multi-Note view of your note can be adjusted by zooming in and out so that the Lasso tool can encompass multiple pages.
- Draw as you normally would to select the items that you want to take action with.
- Tap inside the selected items to Cut, Copy, Convert to Text, Style, or Delete.
If you need to copy ink as an image (spanning more than one page), and drag it into another app, you can also use the following steps:
- Use Split View as described in this guide here to open Notability and another app.
- You'll now be able to see more than one page at once in Notability.
- Tap on the Lasso tool and draw to select the items that you want to take action with.
- Tap and hold the selected items and then drag them into another app.