You can create a Notability password to lock subjects within Notability.
Notability's password will automatically sync between iOS and Mac even if you don't sync notes across devices.
Notability supports your device's Touch ID, Face ID, and Passcode. You can toggle this on for iOS in your Notability Settings menu under the Password tab. Similarly, you can turn this on for Mac in your Notability Preferences menu under the General tab.
- To reset your password, go to Notability Settings > Password > Reset Password.
You can also enable Passcode, TouchID, or FaceID to override your current password and gain access.
To lock a subject:
- Open Notability's Library.
- Tap "Edit" in the top left corner.
- To edit a subject or divider, tap .
- Toggle on "Lock Subject" to lock a specific subject.
At the moment, it's not possible to password protect a note only. If you'd like to vote for that feature, check out this link.