Expand your color palette by saving up to 32 custom colors in Notability.
Colors can be chosen with a color wheel or by entering a HEX value. The color dropper allows you to select any color in your note and save that as one of your custom colors.
Selecting Custom Colors
- Open a note and select Pen, Pencil, or Highlighter tool.
- Select +.
- Select a color by using the color picker, color dropper, or by entering a HEX value.
- Save your custom color.
Editing and Deleting Custom Colors
- Select Pen, Pencil, or Highlighter tool.
- Long-press or right-click on a custom color.
- Select Edit or Delete.
- Select + to save your new custom color.