Keep your notes neat and tidy by using built in paper backgrounds. Notability has a variety of solid color backgrounds, dot paper, grid paper and lined paper.
Adding Dot, Grid, or Lined Paper to a Note
- Open a note.
- Tap the Options icon on the top right corner (three dots) to find a variety of tools.
- Tap Paper to change a note's background paper.
- Select paper.
Printing Notes with Paper Backgrounds on Mac
- Select “File > Export As > PDF".
- Check the box for "Paper" in the dialogue box that appears.
- Click “Export” to save your note as a PDF with the color, grid, and/or lined background.
- Open the exported PDF on your desktop and print.
Printing Notes with Paper Backgrounds on iOS
- Tap on the export icon on the upper left hand side of your note.
- Tap on "Print" and toggle "Paper" on.
- Tap "Print Notes".