Add flair to your notes with playful stickers; from florals, banners, emojis, to basic everyday note-taking essentials. Learn more about Notability's sticker packs (available in the Notability Shop) here!
Select in the upper right hand corner of a note > Stickers to access your stickers.
- Tap/click, hold, and drag to move a sticker into your note.
- Tap/click on a sticker to enter multi select and choose as many stickers as you’d like to Add in bulk to the note or to save as a Favorite.
- Favorite stickers will be displayed underneath the Recents section (which displays recently used stickers).
Go here to learn about how to group handwriting elements together.
Save handwritten elements as a sticker so you can easily re-use them across all notes. You can scale, edit, and style them as you would with the original elements!
- Use the Lasso tool to select the handwritten elements.
- Click/tap inside the drawn circle and a menu will appear.
- Click/tap "Save."
- Click/tap on the + icon in your toolbar and go to "Stickers." Your saved sticker(s) will appear there and you can use them in any note.