Notability for Mac and iPad function in the same way and are visually similar as well. You'll be able to use the same core features on both platforms. One visual difference is that on Mac, your library's thumbnails for each note is larger.
Notability for Mac lacks some features that are available on iPad. This includes:
- Presentation Mode
- Defining words
- Voice boost and other audio playback settings
- Document Scanning
Learn more about Notability for Mac here.
Notability on iPhone lacks some features that are available on iPad and Mac. This includes:
- Ability to search for words within a note.
- Page navigator with the ability to browse pages using thumbnails, add and delete pages, and view page numbers.
- Ability to add media, including importing images and adding sticky notes.
- Our iPhone app does not include all of the paper backgrounds that are available on iPad/Mac (such as line or grid).
If you'd like to help improve our app across platforms, please request a feature here.