Publish your notes and share them with the world! The Gallery is a new platform accessible within Notability and on the web, where you can browse and download all types of content created by other Notability users. Whether you're studying for an exam, beginning a new project, or looking for inspiration - you can search for notes on any topic and learn from a wide range of notetakers. Visit The Gallery to get inspired now!
While we roll out the Gallery, it may not be immediately available to you in the app, but it is available for everyone to browse on the web.
- How to Publish and Unpublish a Note
- Viewing Published Notes
- Overview of Gallery Features
- Tips For Creating a Great Gallery Note
How to Publish and Unpublish a Note
- Open a note and select the export icon.
- Choose "Publish to the Notability Gallery"
- If you don't have an account yet, you'll be prompted to create one.
- All pages of your notes will be uploaded to the gallery. You will be able to edit the details or unpublish it at any time.
Notes can't be link shared and published to the Notability Gallery at the same time. You must un-share a note in order to publish it and vice versa.
Viewing Published Notes
Within Notability app
- Tap on the Note Gallery icon in the upper right hand corner of your library.
- Tap on your profile icon.
- Go to "Published" tab.
On web browser
You can check out our gallery here!
- Go to your profile > "Published" tab
Overview of Gallery Features
Search by keyword and tag
- Type any keyword or type # to search tags
Filter by topic
- Select from drop down menu
- Sort by "Most Popular" or Recently Created"
Viewing user profiles
- Open a note and then tap/click the user profile from there to view.
Favoriting and Viewing Favorites
- View note
- Select "Favorite" button
- Go to your profile
- Select "Favorited"
- All of the notes that you favorited notes will appear there
Downloading and Viewing Downloads
- View note
- Select "Download" button
- Download as .pdf or .note
Accessing Note Gallery within App
- Tap on the Notability Gallery icon in the bottom left side of your Library.
Tips For Creating a Great Gallery Note
- A colorful and creative first page
- Cool note title
- A helpful description
- Useful topic and tags (example: #chemistry, #studyinspo)
- Hateful content
- Abusive content
- Illegal content
- Copyright infringement
- Anything that can be viewed as academically dishonest