Learn from your notes with Tape!
Cover study content (e.g. terms, definitions) with Tape and quiz yourself. Tap to reveal the hidden areas, and check to see if you had the right answer.
- Select to expand the toolbox and then select .
- Choose from three different sizes of tape.
- Draw, as you typically would, over any note content that you’d like to hide and Tape will cover it.
- When drawing vertically, hold to make a straight line first and then draw.
- Tap on tape to reveal the content.
- A light blue border will appear around the revealed area. Tap inside the outline to re-cover with tape.
- Erase with Full Eraser to remove Tape from the area completely.