From inside a note, select in the upper right corner > Info.
The Info Menu provides you with the following details on your note:
- Modified Date: The last time this note was edited.
- Created Date: The time this note was first created.
- Word Count: The number of typed text in a note, including text boxes (this doesn’t track handwriting or PDF text).
- Page Size
- Handwriting Language: To help recognize and search handwritten notes; change languages by going to Settings > Handwriting > Language.
- Apple Pencil: To write with your finger, tap Disconnect.
- Reconnect the Apple Pencil whenever you'd like by writing on the screen with it.