Customize your settings and manage your account(s) for your note-taking needs.
Below, you’ll find details on the About, Subscription, and Help tabs within the Settings menu.
Select in the Library to access your Settings menu.
- Version Number: You can check which version of Notability you’re on here; we recommend always updating to the newest version.
- Support Diagnostics: Information on your app and device; useful information for the Support Team to know if you’re reaching out to us.
- Notability Newsletter and Social Media: Feel free to sign up for our newsletter and/or to follow us on social media.
- Current Plan: You can see which plan you’re currently using and if you're on Notability Plus, the date of auto-renewal.
- Manage Subscription will take you to the App Store subscriptions page.
- Restore Plan: If your Plan is incorrect, tapping on this button should nudge things into order. Make sure you are logged into the same Apple ID that was used to purchase Notability and/or our Plus subscription.
- Contact Support: Fill out the form to reach out to our support team.
iOS Sleep Timer
- Enable Keep iPad awake to prevent your iPad from going to sleep while Notability is open.
- Customize text-to-speech speed from Slower to Faster.