Search issues may indicate that Notability was unable to process or index the file successfully.
If Notability is having trouble searching, try the following:
- On your iPad, go to "Settings > Notability," and check if "Safe Mode" is enabled.
- When Safe mode is enabled, Search will be turned off.
- Disable "Safe Mode" and try searching once more.
- Go to your list of notes, press-and-hold on a note's name, tap the "Duplicate" button that appears, and then try to search in the new copy of the note.
If those steps don't help, let us know!
Submit a ticket and our Support Team will be in touch. Let us know the following:
- Did search stop working in all of your notes or only in some?
- Attach a sample note in your support ticket.