Share links to notes which can be viewed in any browser, by anyone with a link. These notes will appear in your library under Shared Notes. Audio recordings are available only after someone downloads the linked note.
Link Sharing and Notability accounts are unavailable in China and Hong Kong.
Create a Link
- Open a note.
- Select > Share Options > Share Link
- You’ll be prompted to log into your Notability account or to create one.
- Once the link is generated, tap Share Link to send the note to others.
- To stop sharing, select Stop Sharing in the same menu.
Starter and Classic users can share up to 10 notes at any given time with a maximum of 100MB per note. users can share up to 100 notes at any given time with a maximum of 100MB per note.
Download Shared Notes
To download a note that someone has shared with you:
- Click Download Note or Download PDF in the top right corner of a shared note.
- Open the file (.note or .pdf) in Notability to make edits.
- You can also open the .pdf file in other apps that support .pdf.