Publish your notes and share them with the world. Browse and save all types of content created by other Notability users. Whether you're studying for an exam, beginning a new project, or looking for inspiration—you can search for notes on any topic and learn from a wide range of notetakers.
- Access the Gallery
- Share Notes or Templates to the Gallery
- Overview of Gallery Features
- Tips for Creating a Great Gallery Note
Access the Gallery
- In the Library, tap on Gallery listed above Subjects.
- On the browser, go to: notability.com/gallery
The Gallery is unavailable in China Mainland, Hong Kong, and Macau.
Share Notes or Templates to the Gallery
- Take a moment to review your notes. The Gallery is a public place—Is there private information in your notes? Does everything follow our community guidelines? We are dedicated to making the Gallery a safe space for everyone, and you can help by making sure your notes follow the rules.
Open the note you’d like to share:
- Select > Share Options > Publish to Gallery.
From the Library:
- Tap > Select Notes.
- Tap the note you’d like to share.
- Tap Share > Publish to Gallery.
- To help your Note be more discoverable, add a description, and up to 5 relevant tags.
- Click Publish Note, and you’re done! Remember, all notes published to the Gallery are public, so be sure not to add any personal information you’d like to keep private.
Notes can't be link shared and published to the Gallery at the same time. You must unshare a note in order to publish it and vice versa.
Unpublish a Note from the Gallery
- In the Gallery, tap on your profile icon, and then select My Profile.
- All of the notes you have published are listed under Published.
- Select Unpublish.
If you have published a note and wish to edit it, you will first need to unpublish it, make any changes you wish and then publish it again.
Overview of Gallery Features
Search by keyword and tag
- Type any keyword or type # to search tags.
Filter by topic
- Select from drop down menu.
- Sort by Most Popular or Recently Created.
Viewing user profiles
- Open a note and then select the user profile from there to view.
Favoriting and Viewing Favorites
- View note
- Select Favorite
- Go to your profile
- All of the notes that you favorited notes will appear there
Downloading and Viewing Downloads
- View note
- Select Download button
- Download as .note
Tips For Creating a Great Gallery Note
- A colorful and creative first page
- Cool note title
- A helpful description
- Useful topic and tags (example: #chemistry, #studyinspo)
- Hateful content
- Abusive content
- Illegal content
- Copyright infringement
- Anything that can be viewed as academically dishonest
Happy note taking!