Create notes from a Custom Template!
A Custom Template can be set from the Note Gallery, your My Templates section or customized by the following options:
- Template Size (Note: Optimized paper sizes will adjust the text size on text only notes for optimal viewing across devices)
- Landscape or Portrait
- Paper Color
- Type (Basic, Education, Creative, etc)
Setting a template while in a note
- While in a note, tap the icon and select Templates.
- Choose a template from the Gallery, set a custom template, or navigate to My Templates to import a template from Files, a Cloud Storage option, or using Document Scan.
- Select Apply in the top right corner of the screen.
Setting a template directly from the Gallery
- While in the Gallery, select a note that you would like to use as a template. Many options are available under Topics > Templates.
- Select "Save Template" > "View Template"
- The template will appear under your My Templates section under downloads.
- Select the template and tap Create in the top right corner.
Creating a template from an existing note
- While in a note that you would like to convert into a template, open the Page Manager.
- On the desired page, tap the icon > "Create Template"
- Name the template and Save.
- This template can be located in your My Templates section under Custom Templates.
Setting a Default Template
Navigate to Notability Settings > Document > Default Template > Edit to set a Default Template that will automatically apply to all new notes.