- I bought Notability on my iPad/iPhone. Can I download it on my Mac?
- How can I move, edit, and delete images, text boxes, and sticky notes?
- How can I write with my fingers or another stylus after I use an Apple Pencil?
Since Mac and iOS are separate platforms with their own App Stores, the Mac and iOS versions of Notability are sold separately. If you have both versions, however, you can sync notes between them through iCloud.
- While using the text tool, tap an item with one finger to select it.
Alternatively, tap an image with two fingers while using another tool. This keeps you from selecting the item while you write on it.
- To move the item, tap and drag it.
- To resize the item, tap and drag one of its corners.
- To delete the item, tap "Delete" from the menu above it.
- Open a note.
- Tap the Options (3 dots) menu and navigate to Info.
- Tap "Disconnect" next to Apple Pencil.