- By default, Notability stores all notes on a user's device. If iCloud Syncing is enabled, notes are stored on the iCloud account.
- Access the Gallery and use Link Sharing by setting up a Notability account.
- Notability accounts are not used for note storage or backup.
- Syncing Notes across Devices
- Troubleshooting iCloud Sync
- iCloud Storage Full
- Restoring Notes after Deleting Notability
Working in a Note
- How to: Move, Edit, and Delete Images, Text boxes, and Sticky Notes
- While using the text tool, tap an item with one finger to select it.
- Alternatively, tap an image with two fingers while using another tool. This keeps you from selecting the item while you write on it.
- To move the item, tap and drag it.
- To resize the item, tap and drag one of its corners.
- To delete the item, tap "Delete" from the menu above it.
Notability is finely calibrated for the Apple Pencil (gen 1 & 2).
Notability's built-in palm detection and variable-width ink allows you to write with any Bluetooth stylus. At the moment, the app does not support pressure-sensitivity or hardware buttons for Bluetooth styluses other than Apple Pencil.
You can also write with your finger.
If you're a designer and/or content creator with an interest in collaborating with us, please email email@example.com with any business inquiries. Thanks!